Skip to main content

Magnet:Iron:: Attention: We= Fame Hoggers

It's Correlated! When you are in love,it's all the attention that you get which makes you fall in love again and all over again. Love without attention? Naah. That never exists. Some people crave for it some people live with it and for some it just so comes naturally.
Well craving for attention is nothing wrong. But trying really hard for it? You'll get all the wrong attention which you definitely didn't want! Now that's the thing you don't want to get into.

Here are some brush throws; you can consider it to be a tip or a forewarning! Suit yourself.

1. Facebook - Get Face booked! Sneak into your enemy's profile, how many likes has she/he got. That itch, she has more likes than you? Damn!DP change. Get a professional photographer and get it clicked naturally or hang out with sexy girls who just wear sexy clothes and get a picture clicked in a club or make the background look like the most happening party of the Hollywood/Bollywood industry.

Well for people who know me, skip point number 2 and get to 3.

2. As a president of the country, I will always keep the banner flying high. I will crawl up the Himalaya , take an helicopter to the moon and plant the flag there, just like Neil Armstrong did on the moon. Vote for me.Stand for elections,give the most smartest speech with one liners as above .Become popular.

When you get a call from your so called lame friends,

3. Hey Was-sup  Where are you? Ain't you joining us to the board game of 'Prince charming  saving the princess' tonight?
Your Reply: Ohwee (puppy face expression), I'm so sorry. But I have a dinner date with Paris Hilton and her cute and adorable puppy  . So I won't be able to make it tonight,but I so wish I could make it.(Just say it....take it slow and easy). For girls, you can go ahead with Geroge Clooney or Wentworth Miller. 

4. No! I don't want any pictures taken! This line, you say when you write a big fat cheque to the Charity for saving  piglets and calves from being eaten up by the Red Indians. Just say it. But have your fans take the pictures of you and leak it out to the journalists who have nothing constructive to do. You could give them a story and save them their jobs.So indirectly you contribute to the social welfare of the society which is a good thing.

These are the only things I could come up with , and my lunch awaits! Any more, I'll definitely update you guys!Now follow these and be on it while I do some more creative exploration and deep case studies of such people and grab a few tips myself!

Comments

  1. As said by you "and for some it just so comes naturally"... What if I say you fall in this category...

    A cute girl, flowing hair and a little awkward walk,white sweater and blue jeans , was all that sparked off my interest that day. There was a total clatter in the crowd, I wondered if it is for what is happening on the floor or was it a grand welcome to the angel. “This is the one worth a million dollars, the one who I could trust upon to make my wonderful memories.” I whispered to me. Then began the quest of searching your name and it was Facebook which helped me the most next to few of her friends on FB to find your complete name. It was the same girl whom I saw which read Reshma Reddy. The title in itself rang the temple bells within me alerting me about your caste. I had just shot an arrow hoping to fall in place, after a 2 days came a reply. Being my first(In USA) friend (girl), you were special. "This guy is a flirt, he is bullying his girls." though people seeing my confession on the page. I kept mum, and gave a sly smile for every comment of theirs.

    I still remember your blink of eye and a smile to greet people, which was the first thing which caught my eye... Pure attention seeker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry for the mistakes I wrote in a hurry while completing my assignment :P.. "though people seeing my confession...", "thought people seeing my confession.."

    The last word is grabber not seeker... I'm such a jerk...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arjun Reddy -The narcissistic asshole

Arjun Reddy shooting for another of his movies at the age of 44, older the better. With his looks, tall, broad shoulders and dimply smile he holds the bat to hit an out of the boundary and score the last score to make his team win. He smiles at the British lady and the British lady rapes him with her eyes. It’s a wrap up, Woman Assistant director, runs around assisting, taking notes from the famous director Rajassmougly and has her hair roughly tied up like a bun with nerdy glasses and taking notes and attentively listening and meticulously pinning down everything heard and seen. Alias Arjun Reddy, sits down on his chair resting his feet after the hectic shoot and brushes off his   beard with his hand and inattentively tries to make an eye contact with the Assistant director who is devotedly trying to bullet her points. Alias Arjun Reddy asks for fruit juice and spills out half his drink and mixes the other half with a bourbon and shakes his drink obediently and still looking

It's Love all the way

“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”  ―  Albert Einstein So today is your day. Go make a lot of mistakes. It's called the Valentine, the worse thing which will happen will happen anyway if it has to ! 100 years is all you have! And just one day to cherish.Tell her,fall on your knees, just say it. Do everything grand, say it ...say it big. Come out with your best poems, add humor, laugh about it , worse you might be slapped. Slapped and loved. Don't be a bird in the cage.Your only safe, not happy. Give your life a little tinge of adventure, add color , add life, spread your wings , see out there, Go high get the kick and the thrill just by telling that you are in love. Write letters, Tell it with the red roses or a candy bar. It's all the love that matters which is stored big in your hearts. So just say it! Don't know who is in love with you? It's easy. Stick around all the people whom you eye on. Spread love. Love everyone, may