Skip to main content

Flatter Flatter *wink wink*


Heya.Cumin to blore fa a vacation next week.Can u accompany me fa sat parties

- Heyeah...so cool! Sorry I stay in Bangalore and not 'blore'
And dude by the way does  using 'Cumin, instead of coming' sound cool to you? Wow you're just too cool. Do you party only on Saturdays? :(:(  Why not Fridays too? I would have 'Cumined' with you then also.

Hey Reddy, How you been? You are from HYD kada..Shilpa's friend? I moved to Charlotte recently, working in IT. looks like you are having fun..keep me posted

Next post of his----->

Hey Reshma, sorry i think i got a wrong person..You look my old friend's friend so MSGed you but i talk to her and realized it, Sorry and please dont take me wrong you really look like her..Sorry again TC

--- I mean seriously? This is like the oldest of rabbit in the hat trick. Shilpa's friend? Yeah I am Pallavi's friend too. Better luck next time and brush up your age old generation tricks!

Hi. How are you doing?
I’m born and raised in america. Studyin medicine in south India, I love hip hop and basketball. How about you?
Could u send me a friend request? Thanks. Ttyl bye : )

--- I am absolutely doing great Kalapatapu. So you have been raised in America? Wow..'Americaaaa'. So you are from America and I will get talking to you? Nice try!
--- And of course I will add you as my friend! You are from 'Amerigaa'!

hey hai..r u in Us or blore? just updte me need to talk... did u changed u r number or the same one?

--- Yeah Reddy! It's the same number! will be looking forward for your call!Talk to you soooon!  XoXo

hiii....friend.......gud aftrnoon......how r u ..?hey ...can i send u reqst.....will u add me ???

---hiiii friend. I sure will add you. Why not. It's free of cost!Are you 'facebook-edly' challenged?

beautiful pic girl.....hi dis is Mark from LA. Just happened to c your profile n felt u were dam beautiful. Thot if v could chat. Where you from

---Keep thinking

hey can i knw u 

--- Ofcourse you can! 
Chauhan girl 27/5'2" convented b'ful working in top MNC Lko. Father Cl-I officer. High status family. E-mail: xxxxx@sify.com …………. Box No.
---> Courtesy Times of India! Get to know her!

Hi, this is mohan,i like to be ur frnd. Shall we???

-- No. We SHALL not!

hai dear,,, love to be you friend,,,

--hai hai! **put in the accent **

Hi ,
I just came across ur profile and thought of pinging you  ..
I am Sandy working in Bangalore as a techie ..
I am basically from Mumbai ... You got nice name and looks as well  ... Can we be friends ? My number is 9886995424 ... feel free to buzz me ...


-- bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and sting!


Well, Yes I din't know facebook had a seperate filter for all such messages. I just happened to see it recently and it was fun reading the messages. Wooo.... I mean all the tries and the Shall we questions. The tricks and the treats. Jeez. And is this how you get to know people?? Cool! I should attempt those on a few hot guys too and see if anyone falls for it.
If anyone reading this and your names are up there. I know nothing!


Comments

  1. I am from America, add me too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey writer, Anonymous again. God, i mean seriously. Nice posts by people haa. u must be ROFL all the time after reading. Are you shilpa's friend?? lolzzz.
    by the way hw was ur trip? hope u had a nice time. u take care now
    cya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yeah thanks for the comments!:)
    And about the trip.... which??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'mon, ur trip to bangalore. u were in india ryt.

      Delete
  4. Kulli.,.,.,!!!!!!!!! not bad,..,seriously gud stuff,.,:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magnet:Iron:: Attention: We= Fame Hoggers

It's Correlated! When you are in love,it's all the attention that you get which makes you fall in love again and all over again. Love without attention? Naah. That never exists. Some people crave for it some people live with it and for some it just so comes naturally. Well craving for attention is nothing wrong. But trying really hard for it? You'll get all the wrong attention which you definitely didn't want! Now that's the thing you don't want to get into. Here are some brush throws; you can consider it to be a tip or a forewarning! Suit yourself. 1. Facebook - Get Face booked! Sneak into your enemy's profile, how many likes has she/he got. That itch, she has more likes than you? Damn!DP change. Get a professional photographer and get it clicked naturally or hang out with sexy girls who just wear sexy clothes and get a picture clicked in a club or make the background look like the most happening party of the Hollywood/Bollywood industry. Well fo

Arjun Reddy -The narcissistic asshole

Arjun Reddy shooting for another of his movies at the age of 44, older the better. With his looks, tall, broad shoulders and dimply smile he holds the bat to hit an out of the boundary and score the last score to make his team win. He smiles at the British lady and the British lady rapes him with her eyes. It’s a wrap up, Woman Assistant director, runs around assisting, taking notes from the famous director Rajassmougly and has her hair roughly tied up like a bun with nerdy glasses and taking notes and attentively listening and meticulously pinning down everything heard and seen. Alias Arjun Reddy, sits down on his chair resting his feet after the hectic shoot and brushes off his   beard with his hand and inattentively tries to make an eye contact with the Assistant director who is devotedly trying to bullet her points. Alias Arjun Reddy asks for fruit juice and spills out half his drink and mixes the other half with a bourbon and shakes his drink obediently and still looking

American Tangled

After a hiatus, here I am, back ! I decided I won't be writing until I touch the border of the United States Of America! It's a race my friend said. And it was! One year down, the process..Naah, I won't be talkin bout it! It's a long process like chemical reactions and pathways involving a fatty acid which has a never ending chain length. I have a lot to catch up on, after the long break . Two weeks down, a lot happening. Well right now I have a bunch of guys hanging around, screaming at top of their voices like competing who can scream the loudest and jumping and dancing and  totally lost. Yeah a bunch of totally high hit dramatic boys. Hah, I've been recording the few of their acts, including their gay acts. It's funny though to watch them. Recorded and saved! :) United states of America ! My daughter studies in America , my parents are saying it aloud. But what exactly do I do? Hah. I love this picture which i stole it form someone's wall...--------