Skip to main content

His game called Life, I was there too.

We used to exchange pens, I remember
I remember the Hero Pen, the Brown bottom and the top crown gold
You used to get me chocolates, I remember, 
Dairy Milk, the Rupee 5 one 
You used to call me everyday
When the clock struck 8, it was me at the other end
101 Reasons why you are my best friend card you gave me
I actually read the 101 Reasons.
Da vinci code, I loved the book I said
 A week after my Birthday , the day you met me, 
Robert Langdon I read on the cover
It was 3 years after I met you, 
The Rakhi, you let me tie,
The bond we had from day one
Just turned much stronger
It was just another reason for you to shower me with chocolates
This time it was Kit-Kats along with Dairy Milk
You knew it had changed
I still store the bundle of pens and the cards 
All we exchanged, from a pencil to our MP3 players
The song of Everybody from Backstreet boys
I danced with two left feet
While you grooved well to the beats
And the whole school applauded
You were there to listen to me 
All the cries and all the fun I shared
I remember you made me win the game of Housie
In your Birthday Party
The Gol gappa and the drink of Mint
I still remember
I was proud of you, when you took over Casablanca
I thought wow, he's gonna make it high 
Not think, I knew
We spoke about your plans
You joked about marrying me
Where are you now?!
14 years! 14 long years! 
All the way through, the ups and downs, 
the fights and fun, our hangout places
Whom do I talk about it with now
Just a little thought should have crossed your mind
Just a little
I didn't realize when you became so distant
A stranger like
I wish I knew what you had gotten into 
Earlier
I would have tried
I would have tried
I would have stopped
I know I would have
Now all I can do is look back and say , you were there
Once there
And now you are gone
All gone
All gone to ashes
Am I angry, Am I sad..All I know is, I've become numb
Numb to everything.

This is in remembrance to my all time best friend, brother, everything he was to me, he is and he will be to me . 14 years , 14 long years it is. He's not gone. H'es never gone. 

Comments

  1. Why are you not writing anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great post, Thank you for sharing this knowledge. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Automate a business with technology. Please keep it up. Keep posting.
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron. Totally appreciate your comments. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magnet:Iron:: Attention: We= Fame Hoggers

It's Correlated! When you are in love,it's all the attention that you get which makes you fall in love again and all over again. Love without attention? Naah. That never exists. Some people crave for it some people live with it and for some it just so comes naturally. Well craving for attention is nothing wrong. But trying really hard for it? You'll get all the wrong attention which you definitely didn't want! Now that's the thing you don't want to get into. Here are some brush throws; you can consider it to be a tip or a forewarning! Suit yourself. 1. Facebook - Get Face booked! Sneak into your enemy's profile, how many likes has she/he got. That itch, she has more likes than you? Damn!DP change. Get a professional photographer and get it clicked naturally or hang out with sexy girls who just wear sexy clothes and get a picture clicked in a club or make the background look like the most happening party of the Hollywood/Bollywood industry. Well fo

Arjun Reddy -The narcissistic asshole

Arjun Reddy shooting for another of his movies at the age of 44, older the better. With his looks, tall, broad shoulders and dimply smile he holds the bat to hit an out of the boundary and score the last score to make his team win. He smiles at the British lady and the British lady rapes him with her eyes. It’s a wrap up, Woman Assistant director, runs around assisting, taking notes from the famous director Rajassmougly and has her hair roughly tied up like a bun with nerdy glasses and taking notes and attentively listening and meticulously pinning down everything heard and seen. Alias Arjun Reddy, sits down on his chair resting his feet after the hectic shoot and brushes off his   beard with his hand and inattentively tries to make an eye contact with the Assistant director who is devotedly trying to bullet her points. Alias Arjun Reddy asks for fruit juice and spills out half his drink and mixes the other half with a bourbon and shakes his drink obediently and still looking

American Tangled

After a hiatus, here I am, back ! I decided I won't be writing until I touch the border of the United States Of America! It's a race my friend said. And it was! One year down, the process..Naah, I won't be talkin bout it! It's a long process like chemical reactions and pathways involving a fatty acid which has a never ending chain length. I have a lot to catch up on, after the long break . Two weeks down, a lot happening. Well right now I have a bunch of guys hanging around, screaming at top of their voices like competing who can scream the loudest and jumping and dancing and  totally lost. Yeah a bunch of totally high hit dramatic boys. Hah, I've been recording the few of their acts, including their gay acts. It's funny though to watch them. Recorded and saved! :) United states of America ! My daughter studies in America , my parents are saying it aloud. But what exactly do I do? Hah. I love this picture which i stole it form someone's wall...--------